Nonprofit organizations can establish a type of donor-designated, permanently-endowed fund at the Ashland County Community Foundation called an "Agency Fund." The earning distributions from these endowments provide an ongoing source of income for operations and programs. It's a simple and efficient way to build an endowment... and help create sustainability... for your organization. This type of endowment also provides the opportunity for your organization to receive planned gifts of various types, including cash, appreciated stock or real estate.
Agency Endowment Funds currently held at the Ashland County Community Foundation:
- American Red Cross--Ashland Chapter
- Appleseed Community Mental Health Center
- Ashland Balloonfest, Inc.
- Ashland Care Center
- Ashland Christian Health Center
Ashland City Events and Activities Fund
Ashland City Schools Alumni Foundation
Ashland County Cancer Association
- Ashland County Council on Aging
- Ashland Family YMCA
- Ashland Parenting Plus
- Ashland Symphony Orchestra Fund, in Memoriam of James E. Thomas
- Associated Charities of Ashland
- Robert Beverly Fund, for the benefit of Hospice-NCO
- Brethren Care Village of Ashland
- The Cat House Feline Sanctuary of Ashland
- Sandra J. Rule Dauch Fund, for the benefit of Hospice-NCO "Volunteer of the Year" Award
- Martha Sanders Davis Fund, fbo Ashland Family YMCA
- First Presbyterian Church of Ashland - Building
- First Presbyterian Church of Ashland - Missions
- First Presbyterian Church of Ashland - Programs
- Martin T. Greene Fund for Loudonville Youth, Inc.
- Heart of Gold Fund, for the benefit of United Way of Ashland County
- Hospice of North Central Ohio, Unrestricted Endowment
- Hospice of North Central Ohio - "Special Wishes" Program
- Living Legacy Foundation of the Loudonville Public Library
- Loudonville-Perrsyville School Foundation, Inc.
- Eloise Noonan Fund, for the benefit of Ashland Noon Lions Club
- Park Street Brethren Church of Ashland
- Partner with Youth - Ashland Family YMCA
- Peace Evangelical Lutheran Church of Ashland
- Bud & Betty Plank Fund, for the benefit of Hospice-NCO
- Rape Crisis Domestic Violence Safe Haven of Ashland
- Seiter Family Fund, fbo Ashland Family YMCA
- St. Edward School of Ashland
- United Way of Ashland County Endowment Fund, in honor of J. Robert Tipton
- University Hospitals - Samaritan Medical Center
United Way of Ashland County
"United Way of Ashland County is proud to be a 'partner for good' with ACCF, as we collaborate to serve both the short-term and long-term needs in Ashland County. A permanent endowment fund established at the Foundation, for the benefit of UWAC, is another excellent way to provide enduring support for our mission."